Our recent work in mTBI and PTSD is informed by the CNE Lab’s general interest in executive control and frontal lobe functions, especially:
- recent paper: Angry and Fearful Face Conflict Effects in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- New paper: Dissociation between working memory performance and proactive interference control in PTSD
- Veterans Education and Benefits Workshop, Monday August 8
- The @CNELab has a Facebook page now!
- New paper: Lesions to lateral prefrontal cortex impair interference control in word production
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets